2. Move off.
3. Accelerate and change to a higher gear.
4. Do not touch boundary lines.
5. Brake at line “C”.
6. Select a lower gear.
7. Stop with the front wheel on cross point “D” of the calibrated cross.
8. Maintain balance and do not move motorcycle until stopping point has been determined.
Only three attempts shall be allowed if the first and second attempts were unsuccessful provided thatno boundary lines have been touched.
This is not an emergency stop, however, should the motorcycle not be brought to a controlled stop,the applicant shall be penalised for:
(5) Con.Stop ................................................
Stopping point shall be within the prescribed distance. (See glossary for “prescribed distance”)
Should a reading of “Fast” be displayed and the front wheel of the motorcycle is positioned within theprescribed distance, no penalty points shall be recorded and no further attempts shall be necessary.
Should it happen that the applicant touches a boundary line for this manoeuvre with one of his/herfeet after moving off, he/she shall be penalised for “Balance”, and not for “T. Line”.
Should the motorcycle roll, a circle shall be drawn around the black block “Roll” and the test shall bediscontinued.