1. Check rear-view mirrors and blind spot to left, if applicable.
2. Position motorcycle in lane, if necessary.
3. Check mirrors and blind spot to left.
4. Signal intention.
5. Obey all road traffic signs, signals, rules and markings.
6. Check rear-view mirrors.
7. Decelerate if necessary.
8. Brake, if necessary.
9. Select gear, if necessary.
10. Yield to pedestrians, if necessary.
11. Stop, if necessary.
12. Select neutral, if applicable.
13. Select gear, if necessary.
14. Observe, if applicable.
15. Move off/proceed, if necessary.
16. Check blind spot to left, if applicable.
17. Steer and position in appropriate lane, obeying all road traffic signs, signals, rules andmarkings.
18. Accelerate as necessary.
19. Cancel signal.
A blind spot check shall be made just before changing direction . Should the applicant have steeredto the left before stopping, it is unnecessary to check the blind spot again after moving off. Theobservation for moving off shall be sufficient.
Position the motorcycle at all times in such a way that you discourage other road-users from sharingthe lane with you.
Should it happen that the applicant touches a boundary line for this manoeuvre with one of his/herfeet after moving off, he/she shall be penalised for “Balance”, and not for “T. Line”.
Should the motorcycle roll, a circle shall be drawn around the black block “Roll” and the test shall bediscontinued.