2. On approach, look right, left and ahead for cross traffic, approaching traffic and/or pedestrians.
3. Check blind spot, if applicable.
4. Position vehicle, if necessary.
5. Check rear-view mirror(s), if necessary.
6. Brake, if necessary.
7. Select gear, if necessary.
8. Stop, if necessary.
9. Observe, if applicable.
10. Move off/proceed, if safe.
A flashing green arrow in conjunction with a steady red, indicates that traffic may proceed in the direction of the arrow, subject to the right of way of pedestrians and vehicular traffic lawfully within the intersection.
A steady green arrow indicates that traffic may proceed in that direction subject to the right of way of pedestrians and vehicular traffic lawfully within the intersection.