Pre-Trip Inspection, Exterior
Pre-Trip Inspection, Interior
Starting Procedure Manual
Starting Procedure Automatic
Signalling - hand signals (turning left)
Signalling - hand signals (turning right)
Signalling - hand signals (stop or sudden reduction of speed)
Signalling - horn
Clutch - use of
Moving off manual transmission
Moving off automatic transmission
Reverse in straight line
Alley docking - to the right
Parallel parking - to the left
Parallel parking - to the right
Incline start - manual transmission
Incline start automatic transmission
Gear changing - up (manual transmission)
Gear changing - down (manual transmission)
Gear changing - up (automatic transmission) (manual selection)
Gear changing - down (automatic transmission) (manual selection)
Following other vehicles
Stopping - in traffic (manual transmission)
Stopping - in traffic (automatic transmission)
Stopping - for parking (manual transmission)
Stopping - for parking (automatic transmission)
Traffic control signal
Intersections - turning left
Intersections - turning right
Intersections - proceeding straight
Intersections - stop signs
Intersections - yield signs
Intersections - uncontrolled
Intersections - traffic lights (flashing red)
Intersections - traffic lights (steady red)
Intersections - traffic lights (green)
Intersections - traffic lights (flashing amber)
Intersections - traffic lights (steady amber)
Intersections - roundabout (traffic circle)
Block pedestrian crossing - uncontrolled
Level crossings - guarded
Level crossing - unguarded
Overtaking - to the left of a hazard
Overtaking - to the right of a hazard
Being overtaken - on the left hand side
Being overtaken - on the right hand side
Freeways - entering
Freeways - exiting
Freeways passing off and on ramps
Mount - Dismount
Pre-trip inspection - on motorcycle
Starting and switching off procedures
Mirrors - use of
Turning speed judgement
Gear changing - up
Gear changing - down
Stopping - in traffic
Stopping - for parking
Traffic control signals
Block Pedestrian crossing - uncontrolled
Level Crossings - unguarded
Overtaking - to the left of the hazard
Being overtaken on the left-hand side
Being overtaken on the right-hand side
Freeways - passing off and on ramps
1. Obtain a safe following/approaching distance.
2. Obey all road traffic signs, signals, rules and markings.
3. Check blind spot to the left, if applicable.
4. Steer and position vehicle towards the left without moving any further than necessary for maximum visibility, if applicable.
5. Check rear-view mirror(s) and blind spot to the left.
6. Signal intention.
7. Check rear-view mirror(s), if applicable.
8. Brake, if necessary.
9. Select gear, if necessary.
10. Check blind spot to the left.
11. Steer further to the left, if safe, to allow safe clear space between vehicle and hazard.
12. Cancel signal.
13. Accelerate, if necessary.
14. Check mirror(s) and blind spot to the right before signalling if intending to return to the right.
Adequate clear space shall be obtained before returning.