1. Check rear-view mirror(s) and blind spot to the right.
2. Signal intention.
3. Obey all road traffic signs, signals, rules and markings.
4. Check blind spot to the right, if applicable.
5. Position vehicle in lane, if necessary.
6. Check rear-view mirror(s).
7. Decelerate, if necessary.
8. Brake, if necessary.
9. Select gear, if necessary.
10. Yield to approaching traffic and/or pedestrians, if necessary.
11. Stop, if necessary.(Ensure that wheels are straight where possible or applicable)
12. Select gear, if necessary.
13. Observe, if applicable.
14. Move off/proceed, if necessary.
15. Check blind spot to right, if applicable.
16. Steer into appropriate lane, obeying road traffic signs, signals, rules and markings.
17. Check rear view mirror(s) whilst turning to ensure safe follow through of vehicle.
18. Accelerate, as necessary.
19. Cancel signal.
Position vehicle as close as possible towards centre of intersection prior to turning with due safety and consideration for approaching vehicles.
Should the traffic signal change, the vehicle waiting within such intersection shall be given the opportunity to leave, when safe to do so.
A blind spot check shall be made just before changing direction after moving off. Should the applicant have steered to the right before stopping, it is unnecessary to check the blind spot again after moving off. The observation for moving off shall be sufficient.