1. Check rear-view mirror(s) and blind spot to the left.
2. Signal intention.
3. Check blind spot to the left.
4. Steer to and position vehicle in appropriate lane.
5. Check rear-view mirror(s).
7. Select correct gear.
8. Check blind spot to the left.
9. Steer into appropriate lane.
10. Check rear-view mirror(s) whilst turning to ensure safe follow through of vehicle(s) round the bend.
11. Accelerate smoothly.
12. Cancel signal.
13. Check rear-view mirror(s).
Only one attempt shall be allowed.
The full dimensions of this manoeuver may be used, however no boundary lines shall be touched.
This manoeuvre only commences once the vehicle is in motion, therefore, should the vehicle stop for any reason after having moved off and before the manoeuver is completed, a circle shall be drawn around the black block “No att” and the test discontinued.
This manoeuver is completed when the steering axle of the drawing vehicle, is on the left-hand side of the road, adjacent to the 45° line, where it meets the broken centre line.