Learner's License Theory
No person shall use any motorcycle to tow another vehicle.
No person shall be allowed to tow another vehicle on a public road—
- if the length of the tow-rope, chain or tow-bar between the two vehicles exceeds 3,5 meters;
- with a tow-rope or chain in excess of 30km/h, unless the towing vehicle is connected to the towed vehicle by means of a draw bar or a tow-bar;
- if the towed vehicle is conveying persons at a speed in excess of 30 km/h, unless the towed vehicle is a semi-trailer. Therefore a towed vehicle not exceeding 30km/h may convey passengers;
- unless the steering gear of the vehicle being towed is controlled by a person holding a code of driving license authorizing him or her to drive the class of such vehicle;
- if the brakes of the towed vehicle do not comply with the provisions, unless the towing vehicle is connected to the towed vehicle by means of a draw bar or tow-bar.