Learner's License Theory
No person shall drive a vehicle on a public road without reasonable consideration for any other person using the road.
Reckless or Negligent Driving
No person shall drive a vehicle on a public road -
- recklessly or negligently; and
- in a manner that wilfully disregard the safety of persons or property.
Driving while Under the Influence
No person shall drive a motor vehicle on a public road while the concentration of alcohol in a person’s body is:
- 0,05 grams per 100ml of blood or more, and
- 0,02 grams per 100ml of blood or more in a case of a professional driver.
No person shall -
- drive a vehicle on a public road; or
- occupy the drivers/riders seat of a motor vehicle of which the engine is running;
- while under the influence of intoxicating liquor or a drug having a narcotic effect.